Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Lumberjanes series.
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes: To the Max Vol. 6 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
The Hardcore Lady-Types Return in another deluxe hardcover collection!
Together, Jo, April, Mal, Molly, and Ripley take on everything that goes bump in the night. From scary stories to magical portals that lead to a land untouched by time, it's definitely not your average summer! Later, camp counselor Jen just wants to have a normal lesson with her cabin, teaching the girls the basic survival skills needed without any supernatural intervention when a blizzard hits camp. Written by National Book Award-nominee Noelle Stevenson (Nimona, Adventure Time) with co-creators Grace Ellis and Shannon Watters, and illustrated by the tremendously talented Brooke Allen (A Home for Mr. Easter) and Carolyn Nowak, Lumberjanes is a treat for all ages! This hardcover edition collects Volumes 3 and 4 of the New York Times bestselling series along with a wealth of behind-the-scenes content.
About the Author
Shannon Watters is the creator of Lumberjanes, a comic book editor, founder of the BOOM! box imprint, and all around classy dame.
Noelle Stevenson is the creator of the web comic Nimona. Stevenson started Nimona as a student at Maryland Institute College of Art. The comic was first published in June 2012 and doubled as Stevenson's senior thesis.