AP Human Geography Premium: With 4 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Human Geography Premium: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 4 full-length practice tests--2 in the book, and 2 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Human Geography Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
Meredith J. Marsh received her bachelor’s degree in geography from Calvin College in 1999, her Master’s Degree in geography from the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) in 2003, and her Ph.D. (also in geography) from UCSB in 2009. Meredith has worked as a Reader for the APHG exam in 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2014, and she is currently an associate professor of geography at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri.
Peter S. Alagona is an assistant professor of history and environmental studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He holds an M.A. degree in geography from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in history from the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also held academic positions at both Harvard and Stanford universities.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.