How Time Is on Your Side: (Time Management Book for Creatives, Book on Productivity, Mental Focus, and Achieving Goals) (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Yes, there really is enough time to do it all: the passion projects, the to-do list, or simply making time to do nothing—the trick is knowing how to look for it.
Packed with helpful tips, How Time Is on Your Side is a simple handbook to help reframe your relationship with time.
Through practical productivity tools and inspiring stories of people who make time for the things that matter to them, you will find that achieving your goals isn't as farfetched as it seems. Let the encouraging words of artist and author Bridget Watson Payne be your guide to reinvent your relationship with time: it's not the enemy; it's a friend.
• Learn how to nurture your inner creative, spiritual, emotional, and mental lives.
• Written in author Bridget Watson Payne's smart, friendly, tell-it-like-it-is prose
• Tips and tricks include utilizing your calendar to its full advantage, doing mental work in the morning and physical work in the afternoon, and putting your big goals on your to-do list.
With smart, unintimidating content, this little guide is sure to inspire anyone to make time to achieve their goals. Take a moment, a minute, or a day to reinvent your relationship with time, and discover how it can work for you.
The time you need is there. Let How Time Is on Your Side help you find it.
• A great gift for men and women of any age, creatives and aspirational creatives, busy professionals, students, young families, graduates, and self-improvement seekers
• A "dip-in, dip-out" format for busy people who want to make the most of their time
• Perfect for fans of The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp, Manage Your Day-to-Day by Jocelyn Glei, and Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day by Jake Knapp and John Zerat
About the Author
Bridget Watson Payne is an artist, writer, and book editor based in San Francisco, and the author of How Art Can Make You Happy.