Romancing Nadine (A Wells Landing Romance #10) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the A Wells Landing Romance series.
- #1: Caroline's Secret (A Wells Landing Romance #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Courting Emily (A Wells Landing Romance #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #3: Lorie's Heart (A Wells Landing Romance #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #4: Just Plain Sadie (A Wells Landing Romance #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #5: Titus Returns (A Wells Landing Romance #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Marrying Jonah (A Wells Landing Romance #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Quilting Circle (A Wells Landing Romance #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #8: A Wells Landing Christmas (A Wells Landing Romance #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Loving Jenna (A Wells Landing Romance #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A New Love for Charlotte (A Wells Landing Romance #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
In this heartwarming series from Amy Lillard, three generations of women find the Oklahoma Amish community of Wells Landing a heaven-sent opportunity to take new leaps of faith . . .
Wife, widow, mother, and grandmother—sixty-something Nadine Burkhart is everything a sensible Amish woman is supposed to be. She’s moved to Wells Landing to give her daughter-in-law and granddaughter a fresh start—not herself. So as far as she’s concerned, good-hearted farmer Amos Fisher should find something better to do than try to draw her out, be there when she needs help—and make her believe in love for the first time . . .
A friendly but solitary man, Amos is realizing there’s more to life than work. Although he hasn’t courted in years, Nadine’s honesty makes him long to know her better—and understand her standoffishness. But when everything he tries fails to soften her stubbornness, he’ll just have to trust his heart that real, true, and utterly impractical love will prevail—for a lifetime . . .
Praise for Amy Lillard and her Wells Landing novels
“An inspirational story of romance, faith, and trust . . . will appeal to fans of Wanda Brunstetter and Beverly Lewis.”
“Fans of inspirational romance will appreciate Lillard’s vivid characters and positive message.”
About the Author
Amy Lillard is an award-winning author of over forty novels and novellas ranging from Amish romance and mysteries to contemporary and historical romance. Since receiving a Carol Award for her debut novel, Saving Gideon (2012), she has become known for writing sweet stories filled with family values, honest characters, a hometown feel, and close-knit communities. She is a member of RWA, ACFW, NINC, and the Author’s Guild. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma. Please visit her online at www.AmyWritesRomance.com.