Loving Jenna (A Wells Landing Romance #9) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Wells Landing Romance series.
- #1: Caroline's Secret (A Wells Landing Romance #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Courting Emily (A Wells Landing Romance #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #3: Lorie's Heart (A Wells Landing Romance #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #4: Just Plain Sadie (A Wells Landing Romance #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #5: Titus Returns (A Wells Landing Romance #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Marrying Jonah (A Wells Landing Romance #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Quilting Circle (A Wells Landing Romance #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #8: A Wells Landing Christmas (A Wells Landing Romance #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Romancing Nadine (A Wells Landing Romance #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A New Love for Charlotte (A Wells Landing Romance #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
In this new novel set in the beloved Oklahoma Amish community of Wells Landing, three generations of women challenge themselves and each other to make a fresh start in faith, family—and love.
Jenna Burkhart is tired of being “special” and hearing about what she can't do. Even though she suffered a head injury in a childhood swimming accident, she wants a life of her own just like any Amish woman. But now that she, her mamm, and her mammi have moved to Wells Landing, she's having a hard time fitting in. . . . Until she meets Buddy Miller, a boy just like her, who gives her the confidence to reach for the impossible . . .
Like Jenna, Buddy is used to being the boy no one expects much from, the one people see as “different.” Still, being around Jenna’s lively, kind-hearted ways makes him strive ever-harder to become the self-sufficient Amish man she deserves. But in the face of family disapproval and their own fears, will Jenna and Buddy's courage be enough to give them a forever happiness together?
Praise for Amy Lillard and her Wells Landing novels
“An inspirational story of romance, faith, and trust . . . will appeal to fans of Wanda Brunstetter and Beverly Lewis.”
“Fans of inspirational romance will appreciate Lillard’s vivid characters and positive message.”
About the Author
Amy Lillard is an award-winning author of over forty novels and novellas ranging from Amish romance and mysteries to contemporary and historical romance. Since receiving a Carol Award for her debut novel, Saving Gideon (2012), she has become known for writing sweet stories filled with family values, honest characters, a hometown feel and close-knit communities. She is a member of RWA, ACFW, NINC, and the Author’s Guild. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma. Please visit her online at www.AmyWritesRomance.com.