Gobble Gobble Mad Libs: World's Greatest Word Game (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #5: Goofy Mad Libs: World's Greatest Word Game (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Off-the-Wall Mad Libs: World's Greatest Word Game (Paperback): Not Available From Shermans.com
Mad Libs is the world’s greatest word game and the perfect gift or activity for anyone who likes to laugh! Write in the missing words on each page to create your own hilariously funny stories all about Thanksgiving.
Gobble Gobble Mad Libs is on the NOUN at everyone’s Thanksgiving dinner! With 21 “fill-in-the-blank” stories about eating turkey, pilgrims, Thanksgiving traditions, and Black Friday shopping, it's sure to keep everyone “gobble-gobbling” with laughter for hours. Play alone, in a group or at a huge parade! Mad Libs are a fun family activity recommended for ages 8 to NUMBER.
Gobble Gobble Mad Libs includes:
- Silly stories: 21 "fill-in-the-blank" stories about Thanksgiving!
- Language arts practice: Mad Libs are a great way to build reading comprehension and grammar skills.
- Fun with Friends: each story is a chance for friends to work together to create unique stories!
About the Author
Roger Price and Leonard Stern invented Mad Libs more than 50 years ago! They were also the co-founders of Price Stern Sloan.