Mary Berry's Baking Bible: Revised and Updated: With Over 250 New and Classic Recipes (Hardcover)
Baking legend Mary Berry, longtime judge of The Great British Baking Show, presents this revised and updated edition of her seminal baking book, featuring 250 recipes, including 20 all-new bakes, updated photography, and Americanized measurements.
Mary Berry’s Baking Bible has been thrilling home bakers with delectable, no-fuss, trustworthy recipes for more than a decade. Now the queen of British baking brings her straightforward advice and expertise to this fully revised edition of classic bakes. Her biggest collection yet also features 20 new recipes plus mouthwatering photography. A sampling of her beloved desserts includes:
• Cakes: Victoria Sandwich; Very Best Chocolate Fudge; Lemon Yogurt
• Cookies and Bars: Melting Moments; Orange and Chocolate Shortbread; Bakewell Slices
• Traybakes: Lemon Drizzle; Coffee and Walnut; Double Chocolate Chip and Marshmallow
• Tarts and Pastries: French Apple Tart; Chocolate Eclairs; Profiteroles
• Breads: Crunchy Orange Syrup Loaf; Quick Sourdough Loaf; White Cottage Loaf
• Puddings and Pies: Sticky Apricot Pudding; Classic Apple Pie; Crème Brûlée
• Cheesecakes: American Chocolate Ripple; Buttermilk and Honey; and Key Lime Pie
Readers will also be delighted to discover that many of her treasured recipes have been updated and simplified to suit the needs and tastes of today’s home bakers. And, as always with foolproof recipes from Mary Berry, there will be no soggy bottoms!
About the Author
Dame Mary Berry is a BBC British television presenter and author of more than eighty cookbooks, including Cooking with Mary Berry, Entertaining with Mary Berry, Mary Berry Love to Cook, Mary Berry’s Simple Comforts, Mary Berry’s Complete Cookbook, and Mary Berry’s Ultimate Cake Book. She was a judge on The Great British Baking Show and has regular cooking shows on BBC.