Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Wings of Fire series.
- #1: A Graphix Book: Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Wings of Fire Book Three: The Hidden Kingdom (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Wings of Fire Book Five: The Brightest Night (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire, Book 6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Paperback): $7.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire, Book 14) (Hardcover): $16.99
Daring mission... or deadly mistake?
Winter has been a disappointment to his royal IceWing family his whole life. When his sister, Icicle, runs away from Jade Mountain Academy, fleeing terrible crimes and possibly planning to commit more, Winter knows that they both need a second chance to make things right -- if only he can find her.
Winter's new clawmates, Moon, Qibli, and Kinkajou, won't let him make this dangerous journey alone. They don't seem to understand that IceWings, the most superior of all dragon tribes, can fix their own problems. When their search leads the dragonets straight into Queen Scarlet's vicious talons, Winter is grateful to have some help. But even the bravest dragons can't follow him to the Ice Kingdom, where he'll have to face the greatest threat of all: his own family.
About the Author
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." -- School Library Journal
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, Book 1):
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes WINGS OF FIRE a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." -- Booklist
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." -- Library Media Connection
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." -- Austin Family