Wings of Fire Book Five: The Brightest Night (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Wings of Fire series.
- #1: A Graphix Book: Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3): A Graphix Book (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire, Book 6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Paperback): $7.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire, Book 14) (Hardcover): $16.99
One will have the power of wings of fire . . .
Sunny has always taken the Dragonet Prophecy very seriously. If Pyrrhia's dragons need her, Clay, Tsunami, Glory, and Starflight to end the war, she's ready to try. She even has some good ideas how to do it, if anyone would listen to her.
But shattering news from Morrowseer has shaken Sunny's faith in their destiny. Is it possible for anyone to end this terrible war and choose a new SandWing queen? What if everything they've been through was for nothing?
Buried secrets, deadly surprises, and an unexpected side to scavengers are all waiting for her in the shifting sands of the desert, where Sunny must decide once and for all: Is her destiny already written?
Or can five dragonets change their fate and save the world . . . the way they choose?
About the Author
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." --SCHOOL LIBRARY JOURNAL
Praise for WINGS OF FIRE BOOK ONE:
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes WINGS OF FIRE a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." --BOOKLIST
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." --KIRKUS
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." --LIBRARY MEDIA CONNECTION
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." --AUSTIN FAMILY