Wings of Fire Book Two: The Lost Heir (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Wings of Fire series.
- #1: A Graphix Book: Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3): A Graphix Book (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Wings of Fire Book Five: The Brightest Night (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire, Book 6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Paperback): $7.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire, Book 14) (Hardcover): $16.99
The lost heir to the SeaWing throne is going home at last.
She can't believe it's finally happening. Tsunami and her fellow dragonets of destiny are journeying under the water to the great SeaWing Kingdom. Stolen as an egg from the royal hatchery, Tsunami is eager to meet her future subjects and reunite with her mother, Queen Coral.
But Tsunami's triumphant return doesn't go quite the way she imagined. Queen Coral welcomes her with open wings, but a mysterious assassin has been killing off the queen's heirs for years, and Tsunami may be the next target. The dragonets came to the SeaWings for protection, but this ocean hides secrets, betrayal--and perhaps even death.
About the Author
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." --SCHOOL LIBRARY JOURNAL
Praise for WINGS OF FIRE BOOK ONE:
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes WINGS OF FIRE a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." --BOOKLIST
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." --KIRKUS
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." --LIBRARY MEDIA CONNECTION