Fiona the Hippo (Hardcover)
Fiona, the famous hippo from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, was not expected to live. She was born prematurely, at only 29 pounds. But her inspiring story of spunk and determination captured hearts around the world. Fiona the Hippo, by New York Times bestselling artist Richard Cowdrey (Bad Dog, Marley) tells the story of smart, sassy, and fearless Fiona. Readers will cheer on Fiona as she defeats the odds and becomes a happy, healthy hippopotamus.
Fiona the Hippo teaches children:
- Anything is possible with positivity and perseverance
- To never give up, no matter what the odds
- Love and support from others are powerful
In this whimsical and inspiring tale, children will:
- Laugh as they read about Fiona letting out a snort, wiggling her ears, and saying, "I've got this."
- Be delighted to meet Fiona's lovable animal friends at the zoo
Fiona the Hippo is a heroine for children and adults everywhere, and smart, sassy, fearless Fiona will steal hearts and give readers the courage to face whatever challenges they might have in their own lives.
Check out other titles in the Fiona the Hippo series:
- Fiona, It's Bedtime
- A Very Fiona Christmas